Crane protest over missing pay

Updated: 2011-12-09 17:23

(chinadaily.com.cn)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按钮 0

Crane protest over missing pay

Three workers stage a protest on the edge of a crane after their salary was not paid for work on a construction site in Kunming, capital of Southwest China's Yunnan province, Dec 8, 2011. Four workers climbed the crane and disrupted its operation to demand their unpaid salaries from July this year. The employer agreed to pay 70 percent of the wages and hand over the remaining 30 percent in December. [Photo/CFP]

   Previous Page 1 2 Next Page