At least 5 killed in bus accident in NW China
LANZHOU - At least five people were killed after a bus tumbled into a ravine and caught fire Friday night in northwest China's Gansu Province, local government said.
The accident occurred around 10:30 p.m. near the county seat of Ningxian, but the number of passengers onboard is unknown, according to government sources.
Rescue efforts are underway.
- Thirteen restaurant chains in Beijing warned for not enforcing smoking ban
- Survey reveals Shanghai singles' attitudes
- Legislators review draft decision on law on private education
- China bans auction of looted cultural relics
- Gansu university sets up handicraft courses