Q&A: What should govt do to encourage overseas entrepreneurs?
Editor's note: During the annual sessions, China Daily has collected questions foreign netizens care most about and solicited answers from experts, CPPCC National Committee members and NPC deputies.
As China takes steps to attract global entrepreneurs to start up business, what should the government do to facilitate foreign entrepreneurs?
Louis Cannon (from Mexico)
Dr. Mark Greeven with school of management of Zhejiang University [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]
A: First, the government can help foreign entrepreneurs understand and become familiar with the regulations and policies.
Second, foreign enterprises should be guided to connect to local entrepreneurs and other stakeholders in the ecosystem. This way they can probably better understand local customers, competitors and regulations.
Third, the governments can provide basic data about domestic customers and their requirements to foreign entrepreneurs so they can have a better understanding of the market.
- Entrepreneur finds graphic opportunities
- Chinese business tycoons attend entrepreneur forum in Yabuli
- Young entrepreneur included on Forbes list for inventing 'electronic tattoo'
- National entrepreneur training camp lands in Lujiazui
- Young entrepreneur eager to revive bamboo culture
- Chinese entrepreneur confidence restored: survey
- Cross-Straits entrepreneur competition winners visit Pingtan