Xi Jinping elected delegate to 19th CPC National Congress
GUIYANG -- Xi Jinping was elected delegate to the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) by a unanimous vote at the 12th CPC Guizhou provincial congress.
A total of 2,300 delegates to the national congress, slated for the second half of 2017, are being elected by 40 electoral units across the country. The election will be completed by June.
- Xi says Belt, Road meant to benefit the whole world
- Li: High-quality imports needed to address the trade imbalance
- China signs over 130 transport pacts with Belt and Road countries
- China's Hong Kong launches first bike-sharing service
- Fires kill nearly 500 Chinese in Q1