TV search for people to share dreams
China Central Television has recently embarked on a search, via China Network Television, CCTV’s micro-blog platform and other online forums, for people who would like to share their dreams and visions. Audiences are encouraged to record and summit, via video, written words and photographs, their hopes and ambitions concerning both personal and for the country.
Submissions are open until November. Starting May, some of these submissions will be selected and broadcast via CCTV’s news channel.
In December, CCTV and China Network Television will jointly present award for the top programs.
“We want to provide the public a medium through which they can speak out and share with others their dreams,” said Hu Zhanfan, president of CCTV.
- Inaccurate stories removed from textbook
- Primary school students killed in stampede
- Marine water met quality standards
- Exhausted moms turn to baby sleep consultants
- Chengdu to replace suspect cables