Insurance regulator chief Xiang Junbo under probe
BEIJING - Xiang Junbo, chairman of China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC), is currently under probe, according to China's top anti-graft authority.
The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection of the Communist Party of China said in an online statement Sunday that Xiang was being investigated for suspected serious violation of the Party's code of conduct.
Xiang is also Party chief of CIRC.
- Tang Renjian appointed acting governor of Gansu Province
- World's longest cross-sea bridge one step closer to completion
- Premier Li grants appointment certificate to Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor as HKSAR chief executive
- Rainstorms hit SW China's Chongqing
- State Council reshuffles officials