Trial operation for first subway line in Guangxi
NANNING -- The first subway line in South China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region went through trial operations on Wednesday.
The subway, approved by the National Development and Reform Commission in 2010, covers 32.1 km, and spans 25 stations. It connects eastern and western Nanning, the regional capital, including the local railway station, a university and bus station.
It is the first subway line in any autonomous ethnic minority region.
- Macao customs transits Thailand fruits to Chinese mainland by fast track mechanism
- The tech stars of tomorrow
- President Xi pleased with students designing satellite
- Xi's speech honoring model families published
- Top leadership urges continued fight against corruption