50,000 free tickets for Beijing attractions
Beijing will give away 50,000 free e-tickets to 17 tourist attractions in the capital city, Beijing Times reported Sunday.
Registered forum users of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Tourism Development site in Chinese (http://forum.visitbeijing.com.cn/forum-58-1.html) have the chance to win the tickets if they comment on certain messages.
People can also buy a ticket online or get one free on the website (http://www.visitbeijing.com.cn/topics/2013qmqp/). The e-tickets will be sent to a phone as a text message.
The tickets are valid from April 1 to May 5.
The seventeen attractions are Fenghuangling Nature Park, Beijing Botanical Garden, Mutianyu Great Wall, Holy Spring Mountain (Shengquanshan), Mangshan National Forest Park, Shuanglongshan Forest Park, Changping Huyu Natural Scenic Area, Qipanshan Scenic Area, Bailongtan Forest Park, Baiwangshan Forest Park, Yunmengshan Great Wall，Fragrance Hill Park, Old Summer Palace, Ming Dynasty Tombs and the Sacred Way, Yunju Temple, and Beigong National Forest Park.
- 4 synthetic drugs now controlled substances
- Cramped fingers, 24-hour security and sticky tape all part of a money counter's job
- Heading to college years too early
- China open, active in technology cooperation
- Museum, park to be constructed on ruins of ancient capital