More Jiang Zemin works translated for publication
BEIJING - A third volume of selected works by former Chinese president Jiang Zemin has been published in five foreign languages by China's Foreign Languages Press.
These editions in English, French, Russian, Spanish and Japanese were translated by the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Compilation and Translation Bureau.
The new volume includes Jiang's important works from February 2000 to September 2004, when he resigned from the post of Chairman of the CPC's Central Military Commission.
The Chinese version of Jiang's selected works was published by China's People's Publishing House in 2006.
Foreign versions of the first two volumes of the works were published respectively in February 2010 and in February 2012.
- China launches 33rd Antarctic expedition
- Beijing seizes fetus gender testing kits from US
- Six Chinese teachers jailed for gaokao cheating
- Guangdong uncovers dozens of online fraud gangs
- Mother-beating cadres expelled from CPC