Would you avoid United Airlines after passenger's mistreatment?
Editor's note: A video showing a man being forcibly dragged off a United Airlines flight on Sunday has prompted massive outrage on social media. Many denounced United's brutal treatment of an Asian passenger and called for a boycott of the airline. Our readers share their opinions.
Most of us in the US fully stand with China in condemning this horrific incident. There is NO excuse for treating an already-seated passenger this way. We too are calling for a big lawsuit against United for this, and for the airline to state that it will never do this again to a seated passenger. We are also contacting our Congressional reps to ask them to step in and monitor the situation with airline policies.
A 69-year-old male who was violently dragged off a United Airlines flight is seen a video clip. [Photo/Twitter]
- United Airlines faces mounting pressure over hospitalized passenger
- United Airlines passenger incident sparks boycott in China
- US department of transportation says to investigate airlines' forceful removal
- Chinese airlines see faster passenger growth in March
- China's top three airlines post combined profit of $2.4b
- Airlines continue global linkups