Chinese ships continue patrolling Diaoyu Islands
BEIJING - Chinese marine surveillance ships continued regular patrols in the territorial waters surrounding the Diaoyu Islands on Monday, the State Oceanic Administration said.
The ships included Haijian 50, Haijian 46, and Haijian 66, the administration said in a statement on its website. (Haijian is the Chinese equivalent of "marine surveillance.")
- Student survives nine hours without using mobile
- China to boost investment in rural transport to help poverty reduction
- At least 40 killed in construction equipment collapse in E China
- School for maternity matrons banking on baby boom
- First snow of season blankets many parts of China