Women fight after dogs begin to mate
Updated: 2011-08-19 06:15
Two women in Xi'an, capital of Shaanxi province, got into a row after their pet dogs began mating on the street.
One of the women was about 40 and had a male Pekingese dog and the other was about 20 and had a female Schnauzer dog.
They were taking a walk along a street at about 7 pm on Aug 7 near their community. When the two women passed, the Pekingese and the Schnauzer suddenly began mating.
The younger woman became angry, kicked the Pekingese away and began shouting at the older woman. They quarreled and fought each other.
The onlookers persuaded the women to stop fighting and said they should take care of others' pets as well as their own.
- US committed to building close ties with China
- China to offer more aid to street kids
- Gunmen kill six in Israel in attack
- Keeping up pressure on 'hot money'
- Chinese, US vice presidents start talks
- China to begin importing more pork
- China input needed to rebuild Libya
- China denies access to helicopter