Brazil lifts U20 World Cup title
Updated: 2011-08-21 15:23
BOGOTA - Brazil clinched a 3-2 extra-time victory over Portugal in the under-20 World Cup soccer final on Saturday.
Oscar completed his hat-trick with the match-winner in the 111th minute. He had scored in the fifth and 78th minute.
Portuguese scorers were Alex in the ninth minute and Nelson Oliveira in the 59th.
- Rescue for 26 trapped miners continues
- Live Report: Gadhafi says withdrawal tactical move
- Tougher penalties for sea pollution
- Quake hits US, no major damage
- Moody's cuts Japan rating to Aa3
- 5 detained over toxic waste dumping
- Greenspan: US won't slip into recession
- Source of Yellow River stops shrinking