Home / Comment

Solving the doctor-patient standoff

China Daily | Updated: 2014-06-18 07:16

First Person | Wang Yifang

Wang Yifang, professor at Peking University Health Science Center

Every year, medical institutions nationwide provide services to more than 2 billion people, so even if 99 percent of them are satisfied with the service, that still leaves 1 percent, or 20 million people, who are dissatisfied. The government has called on people from all walks of life to help solve this problem.

Solving the doctor-patient standoff

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349