Chinese mainland reports 13 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING - The Chinese mainland reported 13 new imported COVID-19 cases Friday, bringing its total number of imported cases to 4,002.
Five new imported cases were reported in Shanghai, two each in Jiangsu and Guangdong, and one each in Tianjin, Zhejiang, Fujian and Yunnan, the National Health Commission said in its daily report Saturday.
Among all the imported cases, 3,752 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 250 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported among the imported cases.
- International students marvel at Chengdu robotics showcase
- Nearly 10,000 Liuzhou residents move to fixed venues after twin 5.2M quakes
- 'Boy' has heartwarming reunion with 'foreign uncle'
- South China's Guangxi raises emergency response over earthquakes
- China allocates central disaster relief supplies to flood-hit Hubei
- 3,018 arrested in joint cross-border clampdown on scamming: HKPF
































