Chinese mainland reports 32 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported 32 new imported COVID-19 cases Sunday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 3,603.
Thirteen of the new imported cases were reported in Shanghai, six in Shaanxi, four each in Guangdong and Sichuan, two in Inner Mongolia, and one each in Shanxi, Liaoning and Jiangsu, the National Health Commission said in its daily report Monday.
Among all the imported cases, 3,240 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 363 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- The more focused you are, the faster this car goes
- Preliminary probe finds major legal violations after Shanxi coal mine blast kills 82
- All 128 injured in Shanxi coal mine blast now in stable condition: Official
- China ramps up medical response after deadly Shanxi coal mine explosion
- Vice-premier calls for stricter safety inspections after deadly Shanxi coal mine blast
- China launches uncompromising probe into deadly mine explosion































