China July cotton imports up 30.89% from June
Updated: 2011-08-11 11:40
BEIJING - China imported 157,100 tons of cotton in July, up 30.89 percent from the previous month, the China National Cotton Information Centre said on Thursday, citing customs data, Reuters reported.
The figure was 7 percent lower than the same period of 2010, the association said.
- China set for massive rise in hotel numbers
- Hong Kong stocks fall 2.35%
- Media Markt plans larger network
- Shenhua Group in $8b Xinjiang coal projects
- Soybean imports set to maintain increase
- China's July car sales edge up
- China Railway drops $966m share placement plan
- Sino-US audit oversight co-op faces difficulties