Zero new local COVID-19 infections registered in China's Hubei for 2 days
Share - WeChat

WUHAN - Central China's Hubei province has for two consecutive days reported zero locally transmitted COVID-19 cases, the provincial epidemic prevention and control headquarters said Monday.
The province hit hard by COVID-19 last year registered zero new locally transmitted cases on Saturday and Sunday after the latest round of sporadic infections occurred, said the headquarters.
Three cured patients were released from the hospital on Sunday.
Two medium-risk areas in the province have been downgraded to low-risk as no new cases had been reported for 14 consecutive days in both areas.
By the end of Friday, the province had a total of 96 confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 87 locally transmitted, according to the headquarters.
- Beijing Xiangshan Forum: Toward shared peace and development
- Xi chairs meeting on ideological work, draft ethnic unity law
- China Coast Guard patrols waters around Huangyan Island
- In Tianjin, valuable junk gets new life
- Nearly 30% of Shanghai community canteens for seniors rated excellent
- How Xi cements neighborly bonds with SCO friends