Chinese mainland reports 11 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- Eleven new imported COVID-19 cases were reported Wednesday on the Chinese mainland, bringing the total number of imported cases to 5,232.
Of the new imported cases, four each were reported in Shanghai and Guangdong, two in Gansu and one in Hubei, the National Health Commission said in its daily report Thursday.
Of the imported cases, 5,069 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 163 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported among the imported cases.
- Reunion after 26 years: US teacher and China's green legend
- Ningde serves up its golden fish on the national menu
- China reveals 220-strong WorldSkills team
- China issues Level-IV flood alert for southern provinces
- China's first European sausage museum opens in Harbin
- China-chic keeps winning fans overseas






























