Chinese mainland reports 8 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported eight new imported COVID-19 cases Friday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 4,921.
Of the new imported cases, three were reported in Guangdong, two in Shanghai, and one each in Liaoning, Hunan and Sichuan, the National Health Commission said in its daily report Saturday.
Of the imported cases, 4,723 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 198 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
There were also two suspected cases from outside the mainland by Friday.
No deaths had been reported among the imported cases.
- China issues commemorative stamps marking birth centenary of late leader Jiang Zemin
- Xinhua think tank report highlights global significance of China's ecological code
- Rescue efforts underway following deadly landslide in Guangxi
- Tourists find simple pleasures at Xizang post office
- Xi extends condolences to Indonesian president over strong earthquake
- Court applies new environmental code in noise pollution case





























