WHO director says 'too early' to call outbreak a pandemic
Share - WeChat
The World Health Organization's joint mission with China to better understand the novel coronavirus outbreak has concluded.
The team travelled to several parts of China, including Wuhan, to collect information.
Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the epidemic peaked and plateaued between Jan 23 and Feb 2, and has been declining steadily since then.
Tedros said it is still too early to call the outbreak a "pandemic".
- Guangdong school officials investigated for recruitment misconduct
- China's youth unemployment rate rises as college graduates seek jobs
- Explore the landing pad of China's historic first rocket land recovery
- Rare otter found with expanding habitats in South China
- Shanghai unveils plans to advance women, children and family development
- Chinese defense minister commends Timor-Leste for upholding strategic autonomy





























