China urges US to open up more
Updated: 2011-12-15 12:56
BEIJING - China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) Thursday said the United States should open up its markets more to China while demanding for China's further opening-up.
MOC spokesman Shen Danyang was commenting on an earlier report issued by the US trade representative office, which claimed China's move toward market liberalization had slowed despite reform commitments it made on joining the World Trade Organization.
Global business shares fruits of WTO accession 2011-12-12 07:27
WTO entry proved to be blessing for China, world 2011-12-11 11:14
China's WTO entry benefits world economy 2011-12-11 10:44
- Anti-dumping tariffs on US auto imports 'fair'
- Actor held after 13 years on the run
- ROK officer death 'isolated case'
- Year of the Dragon predictions
- Children recall horror of crash
- Japan PM to start delayed China visit
- China to maintain prudent monetary policy in 2012
- Train crash hottest on Weibo in 2011