Beijing Airport to seek China IPO in 2012
Updated: 2011-08-24 09:30
SHANGHAI - Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd plans to return to the mainland stock market via an initial public offering next year, the China Securities Journal reported on Wednesday, citing a company official.
"We will return to the A-share market next year. We are preparing for it at the moment," Beijing Airport business director Kong Yue was quoted as saying by the newspaper.
Beijing Airport chairman Dong Zhiyi told Reuters earlier this year that the company was considering a listing in China, without giving a timetable.
Last year, Beijing Airport recorded the world's second-highest annual passenger throughput of 73.95 million.
Beijing airport invites Kazuo Inamori as advisor 2011-06-09 14:34
Smoking banned at Beijing airport 2011-06-01 09:52
Beijing airport jumps to No 2 in world rankings 2011-03-16 10:09
- China aims to start yuan FDI trial from Sept
- China's Renren signs agreement with MSN
- China should stick to prudent monetary policy
- China grants QFII status to BlackRock, Amundi
- Sanya motorcycles officially enter Cambodian market
- German group drawn by China's vehicle ambitions
- Overseas energy deals 'require caution'
- Time running out for third-party payment firms