Home / Voices

Ministers' quotes at the two sessions


Updated: 2016-03-09 17:25:02

Ministers' quotes at the two sessions

Jiang Daming at annual two sessions, on March 10, 2014 file photo. [Photo/Xinhua]

Jiang Daming, Land and Resources Minister

Property registration system is under a test run. All provincial level regions, 331 prefecture-level cities and 98 percent of counties have finished the unified property registration and integration of related organizations. The rest 2 percent counties are in Southwest China's Tibet autonomous region and are allowed to do such work according to their own condition.

Jiang said that he hopes the unified property registration will be further pushed forward in the grass-roots level and the information system will have a role to play in 2017.

Reporter: Zheng Jinran

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page