Chinese shares fall below 2,200
Updated: 2011-12-15 11:01
By Song Jingli (chinadaily.com.cn)
Chinese stocks dropped for the sixth consecutive trading day on Thursday with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index falling to 2,183.54 at 10:48 am on Thursday.
The Shanghai Composite Index has dived by almost 20 percent so far this year.
- Chinese shares fall below 2,200
- 'Basically stable' yuan is goal for 2012
- VC firms shrug off chill in the equity market
- Something's cooking for biofuel gutter oil
- Export stability seeked
- RMB business boosts Hong Kong's status: official
- Zimbabwe-China JV biggest diamond producer
- New ways to set wind power prices