China's exports up 20.4% in July
Updated: 2011-08-10 11:42
BEIJING-- China's exports in July rose 20.4 percent from a year ago to reach $175.128 billion, the General Administration of Customs (GAC) said on Wednesday.
China's trade surplus rose sharply to $31.48 billion in July from June's $22.27 billion.
Imports increased 22.9 percent from a year ago to $143.64 billion, up from June's 19.3 percent.
Chery exports hit all-time high in July 2011-08-05 17:53
China to strengthen quality supervision of six types of exports 2011-07-09 13:49
Exports of 4 products in Shaanxi rank 1st in China 2011-07-09 11:29
Taiwan exports to mainland booming after ECFA 2011-06-30 16:16
- China's exports up 20.4% in July
- The drive to go electric
- China Overseas reports H1 profit jump
- HTC, Unionpay target mobile wallets
- ZTE aims to beat mobile device targets
- Wealth management products' sales increase
- July slowdown, but economy is still on track
- China inflation in mild, controllable range