Chinese mainland reports 9 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- Nine new imported COVID-19 cases were reported Monday on the Chinese mainland, bringing the total number of imported cases to 5,211.
Of the new imported cases, four were reported in Guangdong, two in Shaanxi, and one each in Shanghai, Sichuan and Yunnan, the National Health Commission said in its daily report Tuesday.
Of the imported cases, 5,055 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 156 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported among the imported cases.
- China's top legislature to review draft law against cross-border corruption
- Shandong moving to promote green power use
- China to revise housing provident fund management rules
- China allocates 60m yuan for disaster relief in Henan
- Hangzhou police detain two suspects over forcible indecency at karaoke bar
- Two auxiliary officers in Xinjiang die while rescuing children from floodwaters





























