Chinese mainland reports 17 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported 17 new imported COVID-19 cases Thursday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 3,752, the National Health Commission said Friday.
Of the new imported cases, six were reported in Fujian, four in Shanghai, three in Shaanxi, two in Guangdong, and one each in Beijing and Sichuan, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 3,446 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 306 remained hospitalized, with one in severe condition, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- League of Tropical Universities summit opens in Hainan with call to share resources
- Couples queue at dawn in Hebei to wed on China's 'I love you' date
- Top court highlights role of estate administrators in inheritance protection
- International students marvel at Chengdu robotics showcase
- Nearly 10,000 Liuzhou residents move to fixed venues after twin 5.2M quakes
- 'Boy' has heartwarming reunion with 'foreign uncle'
































