Chinese mainland reports 14 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported 14 new imported COVID-19 cases Wednesday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 3,167, the National Health Commission said Thursday.
Of the new imported cases, eight were reported in Shanghai, three in Guangdong, two in Sichuan and one in Fujian, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 2,933 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 234 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- China's top legislature to review draft law against cross-border corruption
- Shandong moving to promote green power use
- China to revise housing provident fund management rules
- China allocates 60m yuan for disaster relief in Henan
- Hangzhou police detain two suspects over forcible indecency at karaoke bar
- Two auxiliary officers in Xinjiang die while rescuing children from floodwaters





























