Chinese mainland reports 12 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported 12 new imported COVID-19 cases Sunday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 2,585, the National Health Commission said Monday.
Of these cases, four were reported in Shanghai, another four in Guangdong, two in Sichuan and one each in Tianjin and Chongqing, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 2,408 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 177 remained hospitalized, with two in severe conditions, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- Rare otter found with expanding habitats in South China
- Shanghai unveils plans to advance women, children and family development
- Chinese defense minister commends Timor-Leste for upholding strategic autonomy
- New multi-camera system creates panoramic images of seafloor at 1,500-meter depth
- Tsinghua University welcomes over 4,000 freshmen
- Animal couples at Harbin zoo showcase romance on Qixi Festival





























