- BOE sets foot in augmented reality technology 2014-09-16
As one of the co-founders of Meta, Steven Feiner is a professor at Columbia University.
- 12 inch 28 nm Etcher passes examination 2014-09-09
The 12 inch 28 nm plasma silicon etcher has passed technology certification comprehensively.
- Guo inspects StarTimes 2014-09-05
Guo Jinlong visited StarTimes in the Etown for research.
- North Microelectronics works to go public 2014-09-05
North Microelectronics will exhibit in Semicon Taiwan.
- Antineoplastic drugs makes a new breakthrough 2014-09-05
The drug JY023 being developed by Biotech Pharma has made a new breakthrough in treating many neoplastic diseases.
- AbMax develops key Ebola protein 2014-09-05
AbMax has taken the lead in China in expressing the Ebola GP1 protein with 293 eukaryocytes, and has discovered three linear surface loci of proprietary intellectual property rights.