- China's JD.com leads fresh $500 million investment in travel site Tuniu 2015-05-08
Chinese travel website Tuniu Corp said on Friday it has sold $500 million worth of new shares to a group of investors led by JD.com Inc, China's No. 2 e-commerce site, as part of a tie-up to boost its customer base.
- JD.com to build online pharmacy with drugmaker 2015-05-19
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com Inc has joined hands with Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd to develop its online healthcare business.
- JD implements 'Internet Plus' amid boom in cross-border sales 2015-09-24
JD.com will continue to focus on e-commerce, and expand into cloud computing and Internet finance, says founder and CEO in interview.
- JD.com forges Russian tie-up to begin global expansion 2015-06-17
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com has partnered with Russia's biggest online retailer Ulmart, in preparation for a push into its first foreign market.
- JD Smart bridges overseas tech start-ups with domestic buyers 2015-08-21
China's growing demand for smart hardware triggered the enthusiasm of foreign developers entering the competitive market here.
- JD.com joins Zestfinance to expand consumer credit in China 2015-06-27
JD.com and US financial technology company ZestFinance is launching a joint venture to support the development of consumer credit in China.