Applying for extension of study as a scholarship student

Scholarship students who finish the planned study and want to extend their study in China shall apply to the institution.

Applying for scholarship

You can contact the target institution before your application and put the invitation letter from the institution together with your application materials.

How to get the Admission Notice

The institutions will send the Admission Notice and the Visa Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study in China (JW201) to the embassy in China or the Chinese embassy in the dispatching country.

Copyright © 2011 China Daily All Rights Reserved, Official Website of the Yunnan province
Sponsored by Yunnan provincial government, Constructed by China Daily