Home sales in Beijing rebound
Updated: 2012-02-27 14:55
By Hu Yuanyuan (chinadaily.com.cn)
BEIJING -- Property sales, including both new and pre-owned homes, rebounded strongly in Beijing in February, industry sources reported on Monday.
As of Feb 25, 9,117 new and pre-owned apartments had been sold in February, up 23 percent from the previous month, according to the municipal government.
The average price of a new home stood at 18,895 yuan per square meter, almost the same as in January, according to the market research department of 5i5j, a large-scale real estate brokerage firm. However, prices were down 27.5 percent compared with the same period last year.
- Investment in China's cement industry falls
- Poly Real Estate to increase land bank
- China mulls new green production laws
- China may launch rate cuts in Q2: report
- Beijing-Benz: Five-fold surge in production
- The new software that's animating industries
- Worsening garbage crisis set to bring higher fees
- Geely to build cars in Egypt