Poly Real Estate to increase land bank
Updated: 2012-02-27 13:41
By Hu Yuanyuan (chinadaily.com.cn)
BEIJING — Poly (Beijing) Real Estate Development Co Ltd will increase its land bank and strengthen its investment in commercial properties, the company's general manager Liu Xiang said.
"We are actively seeking appropriate opportunities to boost our land bank," said Liu. "Meanwhile, we plan to increase our commercial properties to 30 percent among our overall business portfolio in the next three to five years."
Currently, Poly's commercial properties accounted for less than 10 percent of its holdings.
Liu also said a recent increase in transactions in Beijing and Shanghai's property market is a short-term phenomenon.
"Such a rebound is not sustainable because the government's overall real estate policies remain tight," he said.
Poly Real Estate Group profit grows 32% in 2011 2012-01-10 16:29
China mulls more regulation of property market 2012-01-31 16:50
China to grip property market tighter 2012-01-31 17:14
Policy stability seen for estate market 2012-02-27 09:40
- China mulls new green production laws
- China may launch rate cuts in Q2: report
- Beijing-Benz: Five-fold surge in production
- The new software that's animating industries
- Worsening garbage crisis set to bring higher fees
- Geely to build cars in Egypt
- Home buyers jump in for fear of missing bottom
- Hopes that new strawberry varieties prove fruitful