China to enhance civil aviation co-op with EADS
Updated: 2011-10-27 13:48
BEIJING -- Chinese Vice-Premier Zhang Dejiang met here on Wednesday with Chief Executive Officer of the European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company (EADS) Louis Gallois.
Zhang spoke highly of the cooperation between the Chinese aviation industry and the EADS, the parent company of Airbus.
He said China's civil aviation industry, which has maintained stable and rapid development, has broad prospects.
Noting the great potential of China's civil aviation market, Zhang called on China's aviation companies and the EADS to upgrade their level of technical cooperation and try to achieve mutual benefit in the research, development and manufacturing process of aero-products.
Gallois praised China's achievements in economic development.
He said the EADS will further enhance communication with China's aviation industry and try to expand areas of cooperation between the two sides.
General aviation to become next economic engine in China 2011-10-20 11:27
Aviation industry profit up 27.3% 2011-07-25 16:55
China to boost support for aviation 2011-07-11 13:42
Bright skies for aviation industry 2011-09-19 09:43
- Chinese firms optimistic about economic outlook
- Sheep feed tainted with clenbuterol
- Ministers vow to build better road, rail links
- TV regulation may hurt profits
- Tide turns against businesses
- China committed to gradual currency reform
- China works to replace turnover tax with VAT
- Currency swap deal extended