Central Huijin buys stocks in 4 major banks
Updated: 2011-10-10 16:30
BEIJING -- Central Huijin Investment Ltd, an arm of China's sovereign wealth fund, bought shares in four major Chinese State-owned banks on the secondary market on Oct 10, the company told Xinhua.
The four banks include Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China and China Construction Bank.
A branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) Ltd in Beijing. [Photo/Agencies]
CIC to restructure, split from Huijin 2011-09-01 11:06
China tightens rules over banks' investment products 2011-10-10 09:15
Banks warned of risks in commercial property 2011-09-13 15:07
- China close to hitting affordable housing target
- Central Huijin buys stocks in 4 major banks
- China CNR ditches private placement for rights issue
- Wal-Mart stores closed and fined in SW China
- Coming soon: Cell phones that do it all
- Car rentals switch up several gears
- Sinopec to buy Canada's Daylight for $2b
- 'Crash' train line back to normal