PetroChina H1 net profits edge up 1%
Updated: 2011-08-25 17:30
BEIJING-- The PetroChina Co Ltd, the country's largest oil producer, said on Thursday its net profits edged up 1 percent year-on-year in the first six months of the year to 66.01 billion yuan ($10.31 billion).
The figures were calculated according to the international financial reporting standards, the company said.
PetroChina boosts its overseas operations 2011-05-19 09:12
EU approval for PetroChina bid 2011-05-17 13:46
PetroChina to take joint control of Ineos' assets 2011-05-14 15:59
PetroChina looks for boost from higher production 2011-04-29 09:47
- Ministry looks into Nestle and Yum
- BYD to sell electric buses to Taiwan
- COSCO seeks to ease worries over bills
- Gaopeng cuts a 'turning point' for group buying
- China facing pressure from US, EU debts
- CNOOC's H1 net profit jumps 51.4%
- China Life plans 'more regular' issues of debt
- UPS to open new branch in Central China