Ford says Aug China auto sales down 7%
Updated: 2011-09-06 17:06
Ford Motor said on Sept 6 it had shipped 34,916 vehicles to dealers in August, down 7 percent from a year earlier, marking its first monthly decline so far this year.
In the first eight months, sales came to 341,746 vehicles in China, up 11 percent year-on-year, it said in a statement.
China's once-sizzling auto market has slowed down since the beginning of the year after Beijing stripped away its incentive policies.
Ford China's new hand on the wheel 2011-07-28 10:13
Ford opens new factory 2011-06-17 10:20
Ford to build $350m plant 2011-05-20 14:37
Toyota July China auto sales up 28.4% 2011-08-03 09:11
- Baidu, Dell team up for tablets and mobiles
- Import prices of iron ore climb last week
- Firmer RMB helps curb inflation: Zoellick
- Coca-Cola to spur per capita sales in China
- Production shut down in Bohai
- China Vanke sales fall 12.6% in Aug
- Rare earth mines in E China to halt output
- August CPI likely to show slower rate of inflation