Bun cha Huong Lien, an inexpensive street food shop in Hanoi, Vietnam, was made famous overnight on Monday with visits by two unexpected guests.
A bus that straddles highway lanes to allow cars to pass beneath－a sort of moving tunnel－is set for a test run in Qinhuangdao, Hebei province, in August.
A Chinese consortium has agreed to buy an initial 70 percent stake in Italian Series A soccer club AC Milan, with negotiations continuing over the sale of the remaining 30 percent, a person familiar with the talks told China Daily.
Chinese stars Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy mark wedding anniversary
NBA announced Thursday that Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors and forward LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook and San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard and Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan were selected as 2015-16 All-NBA First Team.
The US Justice Department had decided to seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, a white gunman charged with killing nine black churchgoers in South Carolina last year, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said on Tuesday.
Online broadcasting is becoming a golden goose for a few and an opiate for many.As technology has made it possible for anyone to be a video star, it seems that many of these people have decided one sure-fire way of ensuring they stand out is to be unconventional.
Tourists view lily flowers at a planting base in Jiujiang, East China's Jiangxi province, May 28, 2016.
For the past month, Stephanie Xu traveled back and forth between her home in Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay in California. Unlike tourists there, she did not gaze at the wildlife or enjoy the natural beauty but visited local officials, farmers and scientists to find out if the dramatic recovery of the bay could be duplicated in China.