Chinese mainland reports 21 new imported COVID-19 cases
Share - WeChat
BEIJING -- The Chinese mainland reported 21 new imported COVID-19 cases Saturday, bringing the total number of imported cases to 3,380, the National Health Commission said Sunday.
Of the new imported cases, seven were reported in Gansu, five in Shanghai, three each in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and Guangdong, and one each in Fujian, Sichuan and Shaanxi, the commission said in its daily report.
Among all the imported cases, 3,080 had been discharged from hospitals after recovery while 300 remained hospitalized, the commission said.
No deaths had been reported from the imported cases.
- Macao unveils its third five-year plan
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University explores latest maritime practices at IMO HQ
- AI system monitors endangered Yangtze finless porpoises
- Seminar on Xinjiang's human rights progress held in Urumqi
- Body of former Chinese premier Zhu Rongji cremated in Beijing
- China highlights AI-related content in crackdown on online rumors targeting businesses





























