Tai'an strengthens measures to contain outbreaks
Tai'an authorities recently issued a notice to contain the spread of COVID-19 in light of growing cases across the country.
1. Anyone who watched the show Charm Xiangxi or Meilixiangxi in the Zhangjiajie scenic area, Hunan province on July 22 should report to their residential community or village committee, receive nucleic acid testing and undergo a 14-day quarantine.
2. Residents are advised not to travel to high-risk areas or areas with confirmed cases unless necessary. If one must travel to such locations, he or she should adhere to their respective prevention and control policies.
3. Citizens should strictly implement personal protective measures, such as wearing masks (especially on public transportation and in crowded places), washing hands frequently, having adequate ventilation, and maintaining social distancing of more than 1 meter from others.
4. If a person has symptoms like fever, cough, diarrhea or fatigue, he or she should wear disposable surgical masks, go to the nearest fever clinic in a timely manner, and avoid taking public transportation.
5. People who have yet to be vaccinated should receive the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible.