Highlights from CPPCC news conference
Guo Weimin, spokesman for the fifth session of the 13th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, speaks at a news conference in Beijing, March 3, 2022. [Photo/Xinhua]
The 13th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, China's top political advisory body, held a news conference via video link on Thursday, one day ahead of the opening of its fifth annual session. Here are some key takeaways from the conference.
- CPPCC National Committee to hold annual session from March 4-10
- China's economy issue of much concern, major focus of CPPCC National Committee
- CPPCC National Committee to promote technology, boost homegrown capacity
- Foreign trade faces uncertainties this year, China's trade has solid industrial foundations
- China's 'dynamic zero COVID-19 policy' fits its conditions, follows science
- China's 'dynamic zero COVID-19 policy' has helped stabilize global supply chains
More content to follow. Please refresh the page later.