Coming up roses for Valentine's Day
Updated: 2012-02-13 16:45
Qian Fang, a disabled woman who uses a wheelchair, prepares to make paper roses with the help of her husband ahead of Valentine's Day. No matter if they are young or old, many people will send roses to their loved ones to express their affection on this special day. Some couples prefer to book Qian's paper roses online instead of true ones, moved by her attitude to life. [Photo/Xinhua]
Qian Fang makes paper roses at home on Feb 9, 2012. [Photo/Xinhua]
- Full text of Xi's interview with Washington Post
- State firms need private investment
- Newspaper lashes out at 'falsehoods'
- Villagers elect representatives
- EU 'will solve its debt crisis'
- Envoy: VP visit will boost Sino-US relations
- ROK ship detained over toxic spill
- China to loan two pandas to Canada