China's chemical industry output to reach 14t yuan by 2015
Updated: 2012-02-04 11:16
BEIJING - China's petroleum and chemical industry will expand at an annual rate of 13 percent annually during the 2011-2015 period, the country's industrial authority said Friday.
According to a petroleum and chemical industry development plan released Friday by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), the industry's total output will reach 14 trillion yuan ($2.12 trillion) by 2015.
The industry will focus on domestic demand, boost production capacity for new chemical materials and increase supplies of agricultural chemicals, according to the plan.
- Volvo reports record high net sales in 2011
- Online orders surge after big festival
- China not out to purchase Europe: Wen
- 'Lost' staff prompt a headache
- Opening-up to continue
- Pollution costing China dear: Report
- Website will take on group-buying giants via China
- Shanghai and Hongqi cars to hit the road again