China's power consumption rises 11.7% in '11
Updated: 2012-01-11 09:18
BEIJING - China's power consumption rose 11.7 percent year-on-year to 4.7 trillion kilowatt hours in 2011, the State Electricity Regulatory Commission (SERC) said Tuesday.
The growth rate was slower from the 11.85 percent year-on-year increase in the first 11 months of the year, according to SERC figures.
China's power consumption up 13.4% in March 2011-04-14 16:43
China's H1 power consumption up 12.2% 2011-07-14 22:29
China's power consumption up 9.1% in Aug 2011-09-15 16:38
China to post 10-12% rise in power consumption 2011-04-23 11:05
- Foreign investors shy from buying
- Trade surplus continues declining trend
- China moves to protect investor interests
- Poly Real Estate Group profit grows 32% in 2011
- Chinese stocks extend rally Tuesday
- China's GDP growth to hit 8.3% in 2012: report
- People's Daily website IPO to raise $83m
- China to step up land reform this year