CNPC operates 16m cubic metre fuel storage
Updated: 2012-02-06 13:50
BEIJING - Refined oil products storage operated by China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) surpassed 16 million cubic metres at the end of last year and service stations increased to 19,000, China Petroleum Daily reported on Monday, citing a PetroChina Co executive.
CNPC sold a record 110 million tons of oil products last year and retail sales accounted for 85 million tons, Liu Hongbin, a vice president of PetroChina, was quoted as saying in an interview with the company newspaper.
CNPC runs its key domestic businesses including oil and gas production, processing and sales via PetroChina, its main listed arm.
CNPC to build more pipelines 2011-05-24 15:14
CNPC opens Iraqi oilfield 2011-06-28 09:41
CNPC, Total plan venture 2011-02-25 10:06
CNPC wants increase for tax threshold 2011-03-08 14:39
- City to relocate smelting plants after toxic spill
- Central Huijin plans for banks to cut dividend ratios
- China bans airlines into EU carbon scheme
- Work safety highlighted before leadership transition
- Water diversion project to be operational in '13
- Vanke Jan home sales tumble 40%
- SAIC revives Shanghai brand
- China plans safety overhaul of high-speed trains