PBOC to further interest rates marketization
Updated: 2012-01-13 09:50
BEIJING - China's central bank, the People's Bank of China (PBOC), said Thursday that China is ready to carry forward the marketization reform of interest rates.
The PBOC will continue to actively push forward the process, while giving full consideration to the economic and financial situations both at home and abroad, a statement on the central bank's website said.
PBOC doubles size of currency swap with Hong Kong 2011-11-23 08:06
PBOC: Too soon to loosen grip on economy 2011-11-17 07:56
PBOC to keep credit, capital levels in check 2011-01-06 07:55
PBOC drains 83b yuan from money market 2011-04-15 09:18
- Revenues of China's customs duties top 1.6t yuan
- West area tops illegal land deals
- Inflation drop may see shift in policy
- China to retrieve more natural gas
- CSR allowed to raise $1.4b on stock market
- Shanghai housing prices to drop in '12: mayor
- Domestic brands largely absent from gift lists
- France's Renault eyes to enter in China