China's fiscal revenue up 34% in August
Updated: 2011-09-13 14:45
BEIJING — China's fiscal revenue increased 34.3 percent year-on-year to 754.64 billion yuan ($117.91 billion) in August, the Ministry of Finance said on Sept 13.
Hong Kong fiscal reserves reach $75b 2011-09-01 11:27
China's July fiscal revenues rise 26.7% 2011-08-11 15:21
China's fiscal revenue growth to slow in H2 2011-07-27 08:46
China's fiscal revenue up 31.2% in H1 2011-07-14 10:56
- Chinese tire exports decline after WTO ruling
- Tasty profit wrapped in moon cakes
- Sept 11 shapes rise of emerging nations
- Chinese yuan appreciation 'will remain gradual'
- M2 growth slows down
- Job seekers' prospects bright for Q4
- Inflation causes split opinion
- Yuan useful in corporations' overseas deals