Zoo plans special Valentine's Day wedding
Updated: 2012-02-07 15:14
The ram-doe couple Long Hair and Chunzi are getting married on Valentine's Day at Yunnan Wild Animal Park with a special wedding ceremony, Chinanews.com reported Monday.
Meanwhile, the zoo will publish 500 commemorative tickets for the first time and 200 limited edition T- shirts as well for people who support their union.
"Commemorative tickets record the love of Long Hair and Chunzi, and they are special gifts to supporters," said Little Bai, a staffer at the zoo.
"It is hoped this wedding will help Long Hair and Chunzi, regardless of breed, gain further understanding and blessing," Bai added.
Long Hair the ram and Chunzi the doe snuggle at Yunnan Wild Animal Park. They are getting married on Valentine's Day. [Photo/Chinanews.com]
- National wealth gap survey to be published
- Environmental accidents on the rise
- Airlines told not to pay EU green tax
- Chinese worker found dead in Sudan
- Strong quake in Philippines kills 43
- City eyes new drinking water source
- China tells US to stop groundless accusations
- Affordable housing gets more support